[Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support multiple receivers

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support multiple receivers
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again everybody,

Sorry to create another post but I can't find anything regarding this topic
in the wiki or in past forums. I am using the Lisa/m 2 board and it has two
locations to insert a receiver. The receiver works when placed in either
location. However, the receiver has a tendency to bind when placed into the
pins closer to the USB (let's call this port1) even though the bind plug
isn't in. Both LEDs on the binded receivers turned on when I plugged them
in, but only the one plugged into port1 controlled the servos.
Coincidentally, when they're both being used the receiver in port1 wants to
bind again, forcing me to do so. I don't know if this extra binding is
somehow messing up the system or if Paparazzi does not support multiple
receivers in their plane. Thanks.

Matthew