Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support multiple receivers

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support multiple receivers
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:25:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Felix,

Thanks for the help. I must have missed that part when I was reading through
the wiki. I added the code and now both receivers are able to move the
servos.

There is now the problem that whenever I power the board both receivers want
to bind even though there is no bind plug attached to the board. I don't
know if this is a problem on Paparazzi's side or not but I would be
interested in your opinion on the matter. Thanks.

Matthew