Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:00:39 +0200

So you are correctly on the stable branch (github shows you the master branch by default but you can switch to an other one, top left above the source tree). Looking at some rotorcrafts using lisa/m, it looks like the sensitivity is 22.4, you can try this but test it carefully. But I think your main issue is that if you are really using aspirin v2.2 (with baro connected on SPI bus) and not v2.1 (baro on I2C), then you won't have the correct driver with v5.0 which only supports the I2C version. SPI driver seems to be only in master code.

Gautier