Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD card interface

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD card interface
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:19:11 +0200

Hi Kiran,
a easy way to get a sd card interface  with 56 Kbit speed  is to use the openlog interface.
This solution storage the down link data and is well documented in the Wikki.
There also exist a solution with a separate Twog and the spi interface.

Heinrich

Kiran Jadhav schrieb:

Hi,

I am using Lisa M V2.0 autopilot board.

Is it possible to connect an SD card to log the data from the autopilot board through the SPI bus which is available in the board. if so tell me how to do that.
And  how many data we can log and how do we decide the rate of logging.

Thanks and regards,

Kiran

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.