Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poly Survey Issues

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poly Survey Issues
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 03:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all your help everybody. I believe I now have the poly survey and
poly survey adv functions working consistently. I think one of the problems
was that the polygon I was using to test the function was in such a shape
that the UAV was surveying it in a weird way. I messed around with the shape
a little more and it seem to be working good now. And yes, you guys are
correct. I did mix up the order for that one case as well.

Thanks for also showing me new surveying functions!

Matthew