[Paparazzi-devel] multirotor failsafe

From: alonso acuña
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] multirotor failsafe
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:59:00 -0600

Hi. I am reading that failsafe mode just lands and gets triggered if:

- RC signal is lost (and you are not in KILL or NAV mode)

- GPS and RC is lost in NAV mode

I am wondering what happens when GPS is lost but RC is not lost in NAV mode and what is the operator supposed to do?

I am interested in a mode with manual control (not NAV) and when RC signal is lost it would hold 3D position for a while and if signal is not restored then it would return to home.

Thanks

Alonso