Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Autopilot crashing mid-flight

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Autopilot crashing mid-flight
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your replies so far guys. I think you're right about the fact
that we were adjusting the wrong setting and that we might have been using
too much rudder in the rolls.

However, do you guys have a theory as to why different sensors flatlined
when we increased the AILERON_OF_THROTTLE? Was this the autopilot reseting,
crashing, or does it look like this when the plane stalls?

Matthew