Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS GUI broken

From: Matthew Fitz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS GUI broken
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:53:04 -0700

Yes, the USC document says that:

"Air Program Director may ask to terminate flight, which would mean near vertical descent must be achieved (aerodynamic termination)".

So I guess aerodynamic termination and terminate flight are the same thing.

On a side note, I love being able to work without wearing pants. I should have tried this a while ago.