[Paparazzi-devel] HOVER with USE_SPEED_REF

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HOVER with USE_SPEED_REF
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:35:50 -0300

Hello folks,

some days ago i finished my new quad using krooz_sd_BRE.

When in HOVER i test the stick to change the position
dynamically (USE_SPEED_REF) but i get wrong behavior.

When i put the stick to front, the copter not move to front.

I not have GCS in the field so i not know the psi angles when i do the testes.

For example,
if the yaw=0 and stick= front the copter go to front
if yaw=180 and and stick = front the copter go to left.

Anyone tested this feature ?

I am using ppz version v5.1.0_testing-0-gd07cb6f-dirty (new installation without any modification)