[Paparazzi-devel] Good news and bad news ...

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Good news and bad news ...
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:52:07 -0700

Hello everyone,

The good news is PPZUAV has new more modern web store software. I am
adding new items each day to clear out my discontinued or sample
things I have collected. Check often I have just started to open boxes
and add the many things I have to sell at very attractive prices (well
below my cost).

The bad news is please do not be alarmed if my setup of the modules
created some alarming shipping rates. It seems for International
extremely crazy prices are listed for shipping. Do not check out and
contact me if you manage to get some crazy price like 115 Euro for
shipping a TWOG US Postal. I would rather just use low tech and pass
the savings to you vs spending money right now. Just write me at the
address given below. Any helpful info or screenshots that help me
correct it are welcomed.

FWIW: If you are a PrestaShop (especially shipping guru) willing to
trade services for Paparazzi things please contact me.

Other news. PPZUAV is winding down for a much needed vacation,
sabbatical. I will be taking a minimum of a few Months and a Maximum
of well I don't know how long. Maybe 1 year off to be with my family.
This is the reason for adding so many things to the web store at
reduced prices. I am trying to clear out as much as I can first. Trust
me in all these years I have a lot of things.

Dates: I do not have a start date yet but likely the end of June a
message to this effect will appear on the www.ppzuav.com website.

If the Web Store (www.ppzuav.com) is completely broken for you please
just write me and I can do a PayPal invoice or something to get you
what you wish at a reasonable price.

Thank you everyone for all your support over the years. I will be
still on the developers list and doing Paparazzi things. It is even
possible I will find a way to be in the EU so shipping and pricing
will be more favorable to my EU friends.

Sincerely,
David Conger