[Paparazzi-devel] Problem saving file from paparazzi simulator.

From: thomas mogensen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem saving file from paparazzi simulator.
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:17:05 +0200

Hey, sorry to bother.

I'm currently working on a project using Paparazzi. I'm modifying the source for the fixedwing aircraft and using the build in simulator(sim) to test it.

My problem is that I would like to find out how much my changes are degrading performance, so I'm trying to save data to a file from within the handle_periodic_tasks_ap function in main_ap.c, but somehow the file doesn't get saved to my harddrive. This is the test code I used to save the file http://pastebin.com/bD33gg5X

I hope you guys can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Kind regards,
Thomas Birch Mogensen