[Paparazzi-devel] Still can't fill google maps for my GCS

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Still can't fill google maps for my GCS
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 12:45:02 +0800

Hi,piotr
    Thank's for your help. Unfortunately,I still can't fill google map for the GCS after that I have added "CA_CERTIFICATE=/opt/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt "to the file"wgetrc.sample".Still,it dosen't respond for my clicking for the button of "google maps fill".Why?And how could I fix the problem??thank you very much.