Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Powering Lisa/M 2.0

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Powering Lisa/M 2.0
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 16:27:18 +0200

Perhaps you can power both rail with the same BEC.

Regards,
 Balazs

2014.05.04. 1:28 keltezéssel, Dylan Brunello írta:
Thanks Piotr and Chris.

On Sunday, 4 May 2014, Chris <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    No problem at all if you don't parallel the output of 2 or more BECs.
    Sometimes linear BECs (switchmode never) can be paralleled but this
    is not a good practice in any case.
    In other words if you use more than one BEC in a split load
    configuration but make sure that their + rail is not paralleled.
    Chris