Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Using 2 RC receivers on board

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Using 2 RC receivers on board
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 11:15:30 +0300

It does not replace two receivers, what i meant was that the system is so good and robust that i doubt
you going to need two receivers.
Two receivers are better but the whole system has other much more critical points that can fail.
How ever if you insist you can use two receivers with this contraption
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18703__wireless_buddy_box_system_8ch_dual_rx_controller_.html
and a spare receiver even on a different band.
I have used it and it works fine.
Chris