[Paparazzi-devel] Apogee 1.00 Servo Ports 0, 3 Unresponsive

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee 1.00 Servo Ports 0, 3 Unresponsive
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 13:52:18 -0400

Hello all,

Per the subject line, it appears that I've got a couple dead servo ports on
the Apogee I've been working with; servo ports 0 and 3 are both
unresponsive.  I'm confident I have the aircraft configuration file correct
(servo assignments, control laws, etc.) since when I switched over to the
LISA/M, all I did was change the autopilot and IMU defines, and everything
worked correctly.  I also tested the example Apogee airframe, varying the
servo assignments, and confirmed that all the other ports are working
correctly.  I also verified continuity between the MCU pins and the signal
pins on the unresponsive ports.

Is there a trick to enable those ports, or am I probably looking at ESD
damage to the MCU?

Thanks!

-Luke