Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Embargo to export autopilots from US?

From: Paolo Bernasconi
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Embargo to export autopilots from US?
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:09:36 -0700

it would be smarter to avoid having the hobby banned, by not flying into controlled airspace ..
isn't it?

That said, once a law is enacted that limit autopilots to commercial licensed users only, you will no longer be able to find anyone who sells you boards on the open market.
Is that what you want?