[Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix DSP-Gstreamer enabled Rootfs

From: Victor Kyriazakos
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix DSP-Gstreamer enabled Rootfs
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:56:10 +0300

Hi,

Firstly I have to congratulate you on your work, you have done a very good job

I myself am developing a robotics application and I read an old post where u used a custom board “lisa” with an Overo module

I am trying desperately to build a kernel+rootfs where gstreamer-ti works with the codec engine and that supports the Caspa camera

Unfortunately, all the repos that were used to build in the old kernel(2.6.34) that supports Caspa are not existing anymore

I saw you managed to build it and had a tutorial on it, and I’m asking the following question

Does anyone of you still have a working rootfs tarball where the modules dpslink cmemk etc. are working as well as the mt9v032 driver, probably on the old kernel?

I will be very gratefull if you can provide me with a direct link to such a root filesystem tarball

With Regards,

Victor Kyriazakos

PhD Researcher University of Patras

http://www.ece.upatras.gr