Re: [Paparazzi-devel] What do people do/where are they?

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] What do people do/where are they?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:39:17 -0700

Hi, here in Utah we are using Paparazzi for precision agriculture applications. Look at http://aggieair.usu.edu/ for more details.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Ben Laurie <address@hidden> wrote:
I hope people don't mind me asking: I'm curious what people on this
list do for a living/with UAVs? Also, where they are.

I'll start: I work for Google (in security), UAVs are purely a hobby
for me, mostly flying an ardrone2 (which sucks, but I have one - and
they're surprisingly robust), but I also have a first generation
arducopter I'm considering giving a brain transplant (why did anyone
think an arduino was a good computer for a UAV?) plus considering
building something more modern from scratch with camera gimbal... all
I need is some spare time :-)

I'm based in Wales, but also have a place in London.