Re: [Paparazzi-devel] errors with command "make"

From: Iman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] errors with command "make"
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 06:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Felix

Thanks for your attention, I installed OPAM and OCaml by using "brew install
ocaml --build-from-source" command successfully, but there isn't any change.
it doesn't affect on paparazzi ocaml library. note that when I get OCaml
version it shows "The OCaml toplevel, version 4.01.0" while the last version
of ocaml is 4.03!

Thanks
-Iman