Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable

From: ????????
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The master firmware of paparazzi is unstable
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 01:04:26 +0800

Hi,felix!
    Thanks for your concern.My autopilot is LISA/M2.The subsystems include UBX5H(GPS),Xbee900pro(datalink),Futaba R2008SB(RC receiver).The firmware version is master V5.0.And I fly my plane with configuration of the micro jet's XML file which is included in the paparazzi center.
    The battery voltage is 11.5V while it returns "mayday,kill mode"at the initializing time,which is far above the catastrophic voltage.And I found that it happens every time at the beginning.Why?How should I do to avoid?And if it relates to the throttle failure which has made my aircraft crash?