Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Should the complier I installed fit for my paparaz

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Should the complier I installed fit for my paparazzi project?And why my plane 's direction doesn't point to the moving direction?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:51:34 +0200

Hi,

that should be ok.
Not however that for building the autopilot firmware you should use the arm-none-eabi-gcc as cross-compiler, this is different than setting gcc as "default" compiler for OSX!
You should be able to use llvm/clang for the stuff running on your PC/labtop just fine...

But what did you have as cross compiler before? If you were really using llvm/clang for this before, how did yo manage to set that up?

Cheers, Felix