Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dose apple's compiler llvm make my paparazzi equip

From: ????????
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dose apple's compiler llvm make my paparazzi equiped plane crash?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 01:20:17 +0800

Hi,Felix!
    Thank's for your help.I builded paparazzi with llvm before.And I just installed the gcc yesterday.Then I    get the report of the arm-none-eabi-gcc version.It is just before I sent my last mail to the mail list.
    And another question,my plane's direction which is displayed on my GCS doesn't point to the moving direction.Sometimes it even against to the moving direction!I fly lisa/m2 with "float_dcm",which should not need the magnetic data to calculate the attitude of the plane.So,I don't calibrate the magnetic meter.Dose it relate to the question I met?And how could I fix it??Thank's a lot!!!!