[Paparazzi-devel] using the vagrant VM

From: Chris Gough
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] using the vagrant VM
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:06:05 +1000

The virtual machine started by vagrant (paparazzi/master) is "headless". I just started trying to use it, after a lengthy install I can "make clean; make" and everything from the command line seems to work (except for some clock skew issues). But a headless machine is only of limited use,  Is there some way to bring up a window, use the paparazzi center/GCS/etc?

Since ~/paparazzi is a mount to the working directory from which I booted the VM, the clock skew issues might be a problem if I switch between the host and VM. Do I need to set up NTP on both, or is there a better way?

Chris Gough
.