Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to display all the DESIRED of flight trajector

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to display all the DESIRED of flight trajectory
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:00:08 +0200

Hi,

Paparazzi does not precompute the pattern and upload it as list of waypoints and then just flies from one to the next.
Instead the pattern (turning, next line to fly, ...) is computed while in flight.
Hence you unfortunately can't view the complete pattern beforehand at the moment.
Paparazzi will always show you the current flight plan "primitive" element that you are flying along (line, circle..).
Instead you should try it out in simulation...

Hope that helps,
Felix