Re: [Paparazzi-devel] some problems about accelerometer of Apogee V1.00

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] some problems about accelerometer of Apogee V1.00
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:23:01 +0200

Hi Mike,

coordinate system of the IMU sensors is with SD card and connectors on top, power connector to the right as in picture:
x-axis to the right (power connectors)
y-axis towards you (usb connector)
z-axis down

You can read the values from the Imu struct in the airborne code or switch to a telemetry mode (e.g. scaled_sensors) that will send the IMU_ACCEL message which you can then e.g. observe with the messages tool and plot with the real time plotter.

Cheers, Felix