Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32F407VET6 compatibility

From: gsenroc
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32F407VET6 compatibility
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:16:14 +0200

Thanks Felix, I´ll look into it, hopefully I´ll have it flying soon.

Cheers,
Xin

On 02-06-14 19:16, Felix Ruess wrote:
Hi Xin,

should not be hard to make board files for it, use the discovery one as a base if the pins are the same.
Then you need to create a linker script with the correct flash size and set it in the board makefile (instead of the apogee.ld script that is currently used)

Cheers, Felix