Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motors armed when in MODE_KILL

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motors armed when in MODE_KILL
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:31:05 +0200

Hi Alonso,

proposed fix for this: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/740

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:27 AM, alonso acuña <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello. I have configured my multirotor with

<define name="MODE_MANUAL" value="AP_MODE_KILL"/>

When this mode is set either by the RC or because the RC is off it is still possible to arm the motors with the button in the GCS. I think this makes no sense and is not safe. One could assume that when in MODE_KILL there would be no way for the motors to start.  Otherwise this needs to be documented so people will be careful.