Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to return my source code to the original?

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to return my source code to the original?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:32:29 +0200

Hi

Backup your own airframes (and radio) and delete your modified paparazzi folder. After that, execute the git clone command again. Then copy your airframes back to the directory in the paparazzi/conf/airframes folder.

The git repo can not be cloned if the folder already exists and is not empty.

-Marius