Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely f

From: Paulo Neves
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely for my next downloading of the code?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 03:58:29 +0100

git reset --hard
To revert your repository to the latest version you cloned. To update your repository without clone just do
git pull
These commands must be executed in the repository folder, the one you cloned.
By the way the error message you sent does not look complete. Could you paste it correctly?
 I am not sure if you want to clean the compilation or revert the repository, so If you want to clean the compilation, in the location where you did "make", now issue the command "make clean" (without the "), and it should clean previously compiled binaries.

Hope it helps
Paulo Neves