Re: [Paparazzi-devel] powering lisa/m v2

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] powering lisa/m v2
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:11:32 -0700

Hi Alonso,

I finally found a bit of time to draw more wiring diagrams. I have added the
diagram showing PWM ESC's and dedicated BEC wiring option:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Lisa/M_v2.0#Quadrocopter.2C_Spektrum_Satellite_Receivers.2C_PWM_Motor_Controllers_.28ESC.29_and_dedicated_avionics_Battery_Elimination_Circuit_.28BEC.29

As well as the shunt balancing option you are asking about. It is the second
diagram in the section:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Lisa/M_v2.0#Quadrocopter.2C_Spektrum_Satellite_Receivers_and_PWM_Motor_Controllers_.28ESC.29

I hope this helps. And as I mentioned before, the Dedicated BEC option is the
one I would recommend.

Cheers,
Piotr