Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM-sum servo output on Lisa/M

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM-sum servo output on Lisa/M
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:49:10 +0200

Hi Alonso,

you are right that there is currently no PPM sum output driver implemented for STM32 (although should not be hard to write one).
But in your case the gimbal might actually work with the dual_pwm driver (since this is nearly the same as a PPM sum signal with only two channels).
So I would give that a try first..

Cheers, Felix