Re: [Paparazzi-devel] single ok led?

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] single ok led?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:58:27 -0300

I have a module that control LED and buzzer.
I can share the code.

Sergey (krooz repo) have a good modules for led control too.

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:52:21 +0300
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Felix!
Ok you convinced me i will do it :-)
I am also very busy designing some robotic targets for practice shooting :-D
Electronics are somewhat easy but the mechanical stuff is killing me.
Chris