[Paparazzi-devel] more lisa/m v2 issues

From: oberthold
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] more lisa/m v2 issues
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:35:23 +0200

dear all,

recently i was doing more testing with my lisa/m quad. i noticed that
(seems to haunt me) the MAG values freeze. this happens
randomly across power-ups. i would need some ideas on how to debug
this. for example, determining wether the problem is on the
imu or firmware side.

i also had three cases of very weird behaviour, unsure if that's
related. in midflight, the quad suddenly veers off violently into some
direction, making it crash into the wall or other nearby obstacle. it
won't react to disarming via RC anymore. in the logfile i see so far
that in one instance ins_x and ins_y jump from values in [-2, 2] to
something large (~100). all of this is in ATT mode (manual).

as usual, grateful for any ideas.

bst, oswald