Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KML export to google earth function is still worki

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] KML export to google earth function is still working ?
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

thanks Felix. with master sw, I tested, it is corrected now. but I can not
make it work with my GE.
if I run server -kml, GE can not link to kml file. files are there and
updating correctly. just http://localhoost:8889/var/.../ can not connect,
use netstat to check, I dont see 8889 port open.

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15772/14.png>

If I run server -kml -kml_no_http, just shows the way points and AC has no
any update, GE are freshing kml file, also kml file are updated correctly by
the server. but GE don't show anything.

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15772/06.png>

Google earth is 7.1.2, is there any trick ?

KEVIN .