[Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor error

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor error
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:35:40 +0800

Hi felix,

Thank you for your repsonse.

I tested the airframe file you sent me using the regular "Clean & Build" procedure but it keeps giving me an error expecting an end of tag for target. I also edited it until I was able to receive a "Done"(generated code) from the system, following which I tested it,but again, I was only able to receive an "Airspeed" indication in my messages and not an Airspeed_ETS.

Since I am new to this system, i'm having a lot of trouble solving it. I would really appreciate it if you provide some guidance for the same.

Thanking you.

Kiran,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android