Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Advanced Navigation for Rotorcraft

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Advanced Navigation for Rotorcraft
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:25:35 +0200

Hi,

If you are using the master branch, the advanced navigation routines have been placed in sw/airborne/modules/nav/ and are used as modules (http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Modules). These routines are currently only for fixedwing because the navigation API is not fully compatible with rotorcraft, and nobody wrote such routines for them. Don't hesitate to be the first one !

Gautier