Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Add new sensor

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Add new sensor
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:19:32 +0200

Hi Jimmy,

I don't fully understand your question. Please provide some more details...
You have a sensor connected via UART that gives you heading and you now want to use that to update the AHRS?
What do you already have? Don't quite understand why you added a separate downlink message for that... just for debugging?

There is currently no API do add a generic heading measurement to the AHRS algorithm, you would need to implement one. Which algorithm are you using?

Cheers, Felix