Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling wiht Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone black

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling wiht Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone black
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:28:08 +0200

Hi Heinrich and Martin,

looks like gcc-arm-none-eabi is available as binary package on debian already (also for armhf): https://packages.debian.org/jessie/gcc-arm-none-eabi

What are you using right now?

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Luis Carlos <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi..could you Please post the instrucction for the Beaglebone??
Regards

Luis Carlos

El jul 14, 2014 3:55 p.m., "Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers" <address@hidden> escribió:

Hi,
today i had success a aircraft with the twog was  compiled  and flashed with the beagelBone Black running with the Debian  Linux.
Also the paparazzi  gound station was running.
The next task is to make a cross compiler  for the STM processors with the other bib.
In future we will have a RC-transmitter with a  BeagleBone black and there is  no need for a laptop on the air filed..
This will give the chance to fly with the german regulations with only the safety pilot.
Regards
Heinrich

martinvk schrieb:

Hello Felix,

we work at the arm packages and not the i386 packages... which settings are
used for the i386 compiler?
greeting,
martin