Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The autopilot cuts down the throttle automatically in mode"MANUAL" or in mode "AUTO1"
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 19:05:58 +0200

Hi,

please check the throttle command coming from the RC.
If you are using fixedwing firmware: In GCS go to the settings tab and change the telemetry Fbw mode to debug, then check the RC message using the messages tool.
The channel you use for THROTTLE should have value of 0 for zero throttle and MAX_PPRZ (9600) for max throttle.

Cheers, Felix