Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DJI Phantom 2?

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DJI Phantom 2?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:19:49 -0300

yeap ... i can make a much better quad / hexa for que same price of phantom.
BTW, any one know what processor is used by DJi ?

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:12:38 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi

If you use one of our controllers (LisaM?) it should be possible.

But with the DJI flight controller not. (afaik this is a proprietary "black box", porting paparazzi on this platform would be a enormous effort...)

You should take into account that it could be cheaper to build a simple quadcopter compared to converting a dji system.

-Marius/Neo