Re: [Paparazzi-devel] puzzles on the control loops of fixedwing

From: liuxin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] puzzles on the control loops of fixedwing
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 05:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Actualy,I have the same qustions.I wonder why it seems that the
implementation of the control loop in the code doesn't conform with the
diagram,for example,as the diagram shows in the Pitch loop,the input of the
Bound block is made by loiter PLUS the 'PD*theta_err' ,but in the code,there
is:
    float cmd = -h_ctl_pitch_pgain * (err + h_ctl_pitch_dgain * d_err);