Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Link for XBee API in Session is incorrect

From: Urivan Flores-Saaib
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Link for XBee API in Session is incorrect
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:21:49 -0700

Hi David,

I think you have two options (please somebody correct me if wrong):

1. Use the usb -devices command to identify which information is associated to each of your modems and update the udev rules to map both devices to the same symlink.

2. Create a new session with a new command pointing to the different device.

Regards,

-Urivan