Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing aircraft airspeed control without an ai

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing aircraft airspeed control without an airspeed sensor
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:27:50 +0200

Hi wertrrte

We also used standard control loops. No adaptive, energy, strong_wind or similar. Learn what the parameters do, tune well and you are fine.

Cheers, Reto

Thanks,Reto

So which control law is the best and I should choose?In the code,I saw a
macro,'STRONG_WIND',maybe this is exactly for my case?

wertrrte