Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/MX 2.1 Bind Button issues

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/MX 2.1 Bind Button issues
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 01:19:35 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Thank you very much for testing. I am glad it works for you now.

Also just to make sure. You should use lisa_mx_v2.1 or lisa_m_v2.1 respectively
as imu and not aspirin_v2.2. Otherwise the axis of the sensors are not assigned
correctly and you might get issues.

This was added in the following commit:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/commit/fa72edc7c63c5bd158edb0bb5649acb52538af6b

Cheers,