[Paparazzi-devel] PWM ESC - TURNIGY PLUSH Problem

From: Metalman Baris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PWM ESC - TURNIGY PLUSH Problem
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:07:46 +0300

HI everybody.... I have a simple question on Lisa/M and PWM ESC

when we calibrate our Turnigy PLUSH ESC min max values (by using and RC receiver connected to ESC, and started on MAX value.. according to the procedure in the datasheet of ESC) after then, when we connect the ESC to paparazzi board the ESC starts always in programming mode we checked the signals using a oscilloscope the signal in the receiver I use for min-max calibration works between %20 to %50 duty cycle but the paparazzi setting is 1000 to 1950 (which is %50 to %90 duty cycle)

does anybody have an idea what should I do to use TURNIGY ESC on paparazzi ???

Thanks