Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Custom GCS

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Custom GCS
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:21:19 -0300

Have you more images ? or info about this GCS?

I am using the wiiwingui as base for GCS
For now i read and show all sensors, read, send, load and save all waypoints and generate, send, load and save mission(waypoint and circle)
The next step is make a poligon survey in the mission module using dinamic number of waypoints.