Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DiscoveryF4 bat volatge messurement not runnig bug

From: 19504643
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DiscoveryF4 bat volatge messurement not runnig bug report
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 06:26:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Heinrich,
  Thanks for your answer,I make a big mistake,my IMU board is not Drotek 10
dof  but which is my own DIY.On the drotek,HMC5883L's SCL & SDA are
connected to MPU6050's AUX_SCL & AUX_SDA ,but mine is connected to the main
SCL & SDA to the MCU's,and it seems that the barometer doesn't work
either,how can I make
the XML?
  Any help would be appreciated!