Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:54:23 +0200

Hi,
there are two different housings for the pressure sensor:
1. on is made of metal 2. one is made of white plastic.
The second one reacts on sun light we found.
Have the china LisaM  the bmp85 sensor  from Bosch?
Where can i by the this LisaM?

Regards
Heinrich Warmers

AFISH schrieb:
Yes, it will be the same. GPS locked will not filter this problem out. You can see raw sensor also has a few fault during the time, but how estimator.Z can be in way? Someone can give me a guide to goes into the code ? I suppose the without GPS and moving, estimator.Z should only map to baro output, how this peaks come from....

I have two transition robotics lisa/M boards. Both Have same problem. And I have two Lisa/M boards from China, don't have this problem. But the one from China has less precision of the Baro sensor, for that the altitude precision rang is around 1 meter, and this transition robotic one can be precision in less than 0.3 meter, but with error.  What a pitty.

By the way, someone know how to contact transition robotics? I send them email, there is no response.

Mailbox 发送