Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation

From: AFISH
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Felix

Sorry I made a mistake, I use V5.2 without your last commits in main_ap.c

And I did not increase periodic_frequency and two AHRS frequency. I just comment out 120, 100, 100 in the airframe configuration. And spike disappear.

What is the default for those frequency ? Maybe the default value are low so the problem did not appear?

Mailbox 发送