[Paparazzi-devel] FrSky D4R-II CPPM Issues with 27ms firmware

From: [TAC]Badmaster
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FrSky D4R-II CPPM Issues with 27ms firmware
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 03:26:14 +0200

Hi all

I am trying to use the FrSky D4R-II receiver but *only* get input when
moving two channels above 75% or below 25%...

The firmware I am using is 27ms and 8 channel configured on my taranis.
The Radio config is something like this:
http://github.com/blutack/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/conf/radios/FrSky_TFR4.xml on
the Lisa/M (Quadshot) Board.

Do I have to change something in the config, given that it uses 27ms for the
PPM Signal or should this not be a problem? For example do I have to
increase sync_max to account for the 27ms?

Is there a way to get a "terminal" or a "console" via USB on the Lisa/M to
debug things like receiver input values?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
- Tim